We design and deliver biogas train for feeding generators or steam boilers. Our biogas train are designed according to german especifications of the German DVGW Code of Practice G620.
We deliver gas trains with various components and factory tested for proper working. They mainly consist of the following:
- Main Isolating valve at inlet.
- Gas filter for filtering.
- Slam Shut off valve, to protect components provided after the gas regulator from high pressure in case of gas regulator failure.
- Gas regulator: To provide a constant predetermined pressure at burner inlet.
- Gas safety relief valve: To release surges in gas pressure at the time of starting the system.
- Gas pressure switch: To cut off the burner in case of low pressure.
- Safety and Main Solenoid Valves: Two numbers valves are provided in series as a safety against gas leakage in the system during shutdown period. These valves can be direct operating solenoid
valves or butterfly valves with pneumatic actuators depending on the quantity of gas to be handled.
- Pilot Gas Train: This consists of isolating valve, pilot regulator and solenoid valve for generating pilot flame which will ignite the main flame.
- Pressure gauges at the inlet, after the regulator and at burner inlet are provided with isolating valves. Low pressure gauges are provided with block and bleed valves. These valves keep low
pressure guages isolated most of the time. In addition to the above, valve proving system (VPS) can be provided for safety against gas valve leakage.
Biogas trains are installed for filtering, moisture removal, safety against flame coming back in the piping and on & off control of gas. Following is the standard scope of the biogas train:
- Main isolating valve at the inlet.
- Moisture Seperator: To remove moisture present in the gas.
- Safety Relief Valve: To release momentary excess surges in the gas pressures.
- Butterfly valve with pneumatic actuator: This is provided for on & off control of gas supply to the burner.
- Flame arrestor: To safe guard against flame coming back into piping.
- Gas pressure switch: This is provided as a safety against low gas pressure. Burner will switch off in case of low gas pressure.